Enjoy A Lifetime Of
Good Vibes In Your
New Modular Home
Contact Us Today For More Information
Featured Modular Home Floor Plans
The Emerald Coast
3,605 Square Feet
2,250 Square Feet
1,088 Square Feet
1,274 Square Feet
1,824 Square Feet
1,428 Square Feet
Caps San Blas
1,479 Square Feet
Process for Designing Modular Homes
1 Schedule a call with Llama Cove
- This is usually around a 15-20 min call to answer some basic questions and get to know about what you want to build.
2 Design and pricing
- This typically takes about a week to get the home priced out
- Once we’ve agreed on a price and house plan we sign the dotted lines
4 Order home and engineering
- We order the home from the factory and wait. They will engineer the house while we work with foundation engineers on the rest. This process is usually about 8 weeks
- We submit for permits. In most cases this is about 30 days long.
6 The house shows up!!!
- Once the house arrives we set it with a crane and complete the build. In most cases this is about 6 weeks. Some more detailed builds can be longer.
1-Year Cosmetic Warranty
10-Year Structural Warranty
Featured Modular Homes
Common Questions Answered About Modular Homes
Pricing varies depending on location, square footage, and a few other things. In order to get a better idea of pricing, it’s best to request an appointment to have a brief chat. That allows us to get an idea of what you want, and we can give you an accurate price shortly after that call.
Llama Cove Homebuilders lowest-priced home STARTS at $275,000. This is a “turnkey” build to include permitting, foundation, house, delivery, utilities, etc. You should just move in!
Pricing of a Modular is “typically” about 20% less expensive than a site-built home. We’re happy to give you a quote for both!
2. MOD vs Manufactured
Most of the homes we build have INSTANT equity.
4. Customization & Plans
5. A Modular in a Hurricane?!?!
You’ve probably noticed we’re big into coastal builds. Our homes START at 150+ mph wind speeds. We typically build homes to 180+ mph wind speeds. The homes are engineered and inspected by 3 different sources to confirm they’re built like a tank! You can’t say that about your site build. Did you know FEMA recommends Modular construction over site-built in Hurricane ridden areas? Now you do!
8. Timeline to completion
9. What areas do we service?
10. What Factories are we partnered with?
Franklin Homes — https://franklinhomesusa.com/
Affinity Building Systems — https://affinitybuildingsystems.com/